Thursday, October 18, 2012

Peanut Butter Mango Chutney (Jelly) Bar Recipe

Peanut Butter Mango Chutney Bar Recipe


“Whoo! My first time doing a guest post!” (quote from Pings Pickings)

Opportunity knocks at every mans (and womans?) door. So when this guest post opportunity came knocking on my door I knew I had to grab it with both hands. Doing a guest post is an honor and great fun, though there is a constant worry. High standards need to be maintained, that’s not easy, and doing a post for Ping means the recipe, writing style and photography has to be top notch. I probably fell short in all areas but Ping kindly compromised her standards and accepted my efforts. Thank you!

I first saw the recipe for peanut butter jelly bar about 20 months ago, thats how long it took me to make it, albeit a variation. The bar was nice, the spiciness, saltiness and sweetness, combined with the crunchiness and biscuity (cookiey!) texture was like fireworks in the mouth. Please visit   PingsPickings for more details and so see other wonderful culinary delights and works of art.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for guest posting. I know this is going to be a very popular recipe. I can't wait to try it out myself.
    Works of art? Hehe ... you flatter me. I love messing around with photoshop ... shhh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, and thank you for the opportunity. Of course work of art, delicious edible art.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back!!! I am so thrilled to see you blogging again. The cake looks delicious and very original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a great fan of mango, nor cutney, nor even peanut butter...but am a great fan of your site.
    Glad you're out of hibernation!
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! I love the idea of using mango chutney instead of jelly! I should try that on my peanut butter sandwiches...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...